About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

OOTN: A NIGHT AT THE OPERA

THE DUBAI OPERA

What comes to mind when you hear or read the word OPERA? I immediately think of Evening Gowns, Tuxedos and Diamonds.😍 I , however, decided to take it down several notches when I watched Les Miserables.

I have 2 mantras when it comes to dressing up and it doesn't matter if I am attending a formal or an informal event and these are, "KEEP IT SIMPLE" and "WHEN IN DOUBT, WEAR BLACK." Sometimes I combine both.

For A Night at The Opera, I decided to skip the dress and "modernise" a Red Carpet Look by wearing texturised jeans with a simple and black top with an uneven hem and Patent Black Pumps from SJP Collection. 💕 What is a Red Carpet Look without the Bling, right? I kept the Bling simple by wearing Diamond Drop Earrings and a Tennis Bracelet with a Bejeweled Clutch from ALDO.

Tell me my lovelies, what are your fashion mantras?

Love and Light,
Anna

BLACK IS NEVER BASIC

MY BLING





No comments: