About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ANNA'S ADVICE: ADD A TOUCH OF COLOR:

I love Neutrals, don't get me wrong but once in a while we need to get out of our comfort zone and try a splash of color :) The best way, I have found to experiment with color is to start with the  eyes. I wanted to suggest a bold lip color but it is easier to get way with color on the eyes than it is to sport a bold lip.

Instead of going for Electric Blue or Bright Pink eyes, opt for its more subdued sisters like Navy Blue, Forest Green or Amethyst. These adds color yet still wearable even to the office. Yes, you read that right. I will rock this in the office as well.


For this Slightly Coloured Eyes I used MAC's Undercurrent Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner on the water line and I tight lined as well. I also lined my lower lash line with the same pencil. 
Take a pencil brush and dip into an Emerald Green Eye shadow and smudge the lower lash line.
Curl your lashes and apply mascara on the top and bottom lashes and VOILA! :)

1 comment:

deeps said...

bold and colorful way to stay beautiful