About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL

For the past 7 years I have been conducting FACES by Anna de Leon, an annual Make Up workshop, which was geared towards teaching women the fundamentals of skincare (imperative need) when you want a flawless face, and the art of bringing out your best through Make Up. 

Make Up can be your ally. For years I have shared my knowledge to so many women. After the workshop I arm them with what I call "makeup counter confidence." 

Although the workshop was an amazing platform to teach, I find that it is difficult to address all their burgeoning beauty questions, hence, UPCLOSE and PERSONAL. 

UPCLOSE and PERSONAL is a one on one session with me where you can ask me all the  beauty questions that has been plaguing you! lol! We will talk about skincare, how to create the flawless face without packing too much foundation, contour, highlighting, the perfect eye shadow application for your eyes. 

This 5 hour session will teach you how to go from Corporate Pretty to Red Carpet Glam, 4 amazing ways! :)

You can book for yourself or invite 2 more friends and make it a Girl's Day out. Healthy Food and refreshments will be served. 

A huge thanks to all the beautiful women, whose faces I was privileged to touch. You make my passion for bringing out the best In every women I meet alive! 

Email me at annadeleon@live.com for details and hope to see you all soon.  

Much love, 
Anna


MY 1ST WORKSHOP BACK IN 2009. TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN! :)

SEASON 2 BACK IN 2010

MY ABS CBN FEATURE

GIVING MY TIPS AND TRICKS :)

No comments: