About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

THE MAGIC THAT IS MAKE UP


Whether you are a face powder and go kind of girl or a full on glam one, you cannot deny the life changing effects of Make Up. There are days when you just feel blah and the moment you cover your dark circles, the mood changes…almost instantly. This is what I love about make up… instant gratification! lol!

As a Make Up Artist, it feels amazing when your client looks at herself in the mirror and says, "I look beautiful." And thanks you for your work but what I just did was to bring out that beauty that's been there all a long.

Long after the make up has been removed, what I want all my clients to remember is how I saw them even before I applied on their make up. I believe that all women are beautiful and it is my job to remind them, if they have forgotten, make them see it, if they don't know and to make them look and feel like a million bucks during important occasions. 

While being a Make Up Artist may be regarded as a job for others, I see it differently. For me, it is about seeing that woman in my make up chair, her various roles in life and translating all that on a canvas that is her face. :)
A WOMAN WHO IS ABOUT TO GET MARRIED IS AT HER MOST RADIANT! 
I AM ALL ABOUT PERFECTING THE SKIN. 
AND ACHIEVING THAT GLOW.

MAKE UP MAKES YOU SEE A DIFFERENT, BOLDER SIDE OF YOU.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. 
IT IS JUST MAKE UP, IF IT DOESN'T WORK, YOU CAN WIPE IT OFF
BUT I THINK THAT ALL WOMEN SHOULD HAVE A SIGNATURE RED LIP! :)

COLOR CORRECTION TO BRING OUT THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES.

WHEN IN LOS ANGELES, YOU HAVE TO GO FULL ON GLAM!

YOU DONT HAVE TO PILE ON THE FOUNDATION TO COVER SOME BLEMISHES. IT IS ALL ABOUT SPOT CONCEALING :)

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GLOW.

MAKE UP IN BALANCE.

IT IS ALL IN THE DETAILS.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE FULL BROWS.

No comments: