About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

PHOTOSHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES

These are some behind the scenes photos from the photoshoot that I was a part 2 weeks ago. :) Can't wait to share this project with you guys! Watch this space.

I am also going to be posting the look that I wore to the shoot, complete with all the products. So, check  back for that :)

MY TURN TO BE INFRONT OF THE CAMERA :)

THE HEIGHT ARRANGEMENT WASNT INTENTIONAL. LOL!

YES, I BRING MY OWN BANANAS AND OTHER SNACKS TO MY SHOOTS. HEHEHE

CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE THIS PROJECT :)



No comments: