About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

REAL WOMEN, REAL BEAUTY SEASON FOUR


Hi my lovelies! It is FABRUARY!!!! Yay! And what an amazing way to start the month than with  rainshowers?! This means blessings for all of us :) 

And what better way to start my birthday month than by posting the photos of 4 exceptional women, who, not only epitomise beauty and grace but more importantly kindness and strength of character.

Gemma, Nympha, Cheryl and Ira were participants of my FACES Season Four Workshop and while their work on themselves were fantastic, what impressed me even more was their views on life and beauty.

And while these four amazing women were thankful for the knowledge that they gained through the workshop, may I just say that I feel privileged to know these women, who beautiful inside and out. 

GEMMA, NYMPHA, CHERYL AND IRA

NYMPHA

NYMPHA

CHERYL

CHERYL

GEMMA

GEMMA

IRA

IRA

GEMMA, CHERYL, NYMPHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd
like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

my web blog Seo Minneapolis