About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

PRINTED JEANS FOR FALL

Hi my Lovelies! Are you all getting some much deserved rest this Eid break? I surely hope so. :-). I am enjoying my break with my daughter, trying to stay away from the net as much as possible because as soon her break is over mama has to attend to commitments left, right, front, back and centre. :)

I haven't really posted much Fall Fashion Trends lately but let my 1st blog post be about our beloved jeans... only this time it is not your ordinary blue denims.

This is the 1st of my Jeans Series for fall and I hope you all like it :)

Love and Light,
A


ALL TOGETHER NOW :)
FOR SOME REASON, THIS ANIMAL PRINT JEANS MAKES ME WANT TO SING ALONG WITH AEROSMITH! HAHAHAHAHA

OUTFIT ONE: I THINK THAT THIS OUTFIT CAN BE WORN IN THE OFFICE. PERHAPS NOT IN CONSERVATIVE INDUSTRIES THOUGH.
BLAZER FROM ZARA
TANK TOP FROM H&M
ANIMAL PRINT JEANS FROM A FLEA MARKET
BLACK PATENT PUMPS FROM ALDO

THE ANKLE BOOTS AND ACCESSORIES ROCKIFIES THE WHOLE OUTFIT AND I THINK THAT THIS IS PERFECT FOR DRESS DOWN THURSDAYS. :)

BLAZER FROM ZARA
TANK TOP FROM H&M
ANIMAL PRINT JEANS FROM A FLEA MARKET
ANKLE BOOTS FROM ZARA
CLUTCH FROM MANGO
ASSORTED BRACELETS FROM FOREVER 21 AND NEW LOOK

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN THIS OUTFIT THAT MAKES ME THINK GROUPIE BUT IT DOES REMIND ME OF THE 70'S.

TANK TOP FROM H&M
ANIMAL PRINT JEANS FROM A FLEA MARKET
BLACK CARDI FROM ZARA
ANKLE BOOTS FROM ZARA


WHERE IS MY ELECTRIC GUITAR?! HAHAHAHA
THE MOST CASUAL OF ALL THE ENSEMBLES AND PERHAPS MY MOST FAVOURITE.
DENIM SHIRT FROM NEW LOOK
TANK TOP FROM H&M
ANIMAL PRINT JEANS FROM A FLEA MARKET
ARMY BOOTS FROM NEW LOOK
ASSORTED BRACELETS FROM FOREVER 21 AND NEW LOOK.

No comments: