About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: WALKING DEAD

Halloween is just around the corner my beautiful bloggers! Are you going to a Halloween Party?! It is so exciting to dress up and really go all out on gore this time of the year! hehehehehe

I have been watching Walking Dead lately and to say that I am obsessed is an understatement. hehehe. So, what could be a better tribute to the TV series that is keeping me glued to the boob tube than with  Halloween Look inspired by the series :)

Hope you all like this spooky look and do let me know about your Halloween looks :)

Love and Light,
A


YOU HAVE TO START WITH A CLEAN FACE.
MAKE SURE TO TONE AND SKIP THE MOISTURISER.
I USED A MATIFIER TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING STICKS WELL.

BECAUSE A ZOMBIE'S FACE DOES NOT CONVEY ANY EXPRESSION, I ALSO COVERED MY BROWS.

I APPLIED THE LIGHTEST SHADE FROM THE GRAFTOBIAN PALETTE ALL OVER MY FACE. MAKE SURE TO COVER YOUR EARS AND ALL PARTS OF YOUR BODY THAT WILL BE EXPOSED.

SINCE ZOMBIES ARE DEAD, YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR FACE AS GAUNT AS POSSIBLE. 
I APPLIED A DARK SHADE OF CREAM FOUNDATION ON MY TEMPLES, HOLLOWS OF THE CHEEKS, I ALSO LINED MY FOREHEAD, UPPER LIPS AND I DARKENED MY UNDER EYE AREA

I BLENDED MY LINES.

TO MIMIC THE BRUISED LOOK, I COMBINED RED, BLACK AND BLUE MATTE EYE SHADOW.
DETERMINE WHERE U WANT YOUR BRUISES AS WELL.

FOR MY BRUISES, I JUST USED MY TRUST EYE LASH GLUE AND ALLOWED IT TO DRY.
WHEN IT DRIED OUT, I JUST POKED SOME HOLES AND APPLIED A RED MATTE EYE SHADOW.

CREATE SOME DIMENSION ON THE WOUNDS BY COLORING THE SURROUNDING AREA WITH BLACK, VIOLET AND BLUE EYE SHADOW. MAKE SURE THEY ARE MATTE.

LAST STEP IS TO FILL YOUR WOUNDS WITH RED LIP GLOSS.
YOU CAN ALSO ADD SOME CONTACTS AND BLACKEN YOUR TEETH TO FINISH THE LOOK.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

No comments: