About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, October 12, 2012

BEAUTIFALL.....

Hi my Lovelies! Aren't you all happy that the weather is finally getting better? I am enjoying the slight breeze and soon the weather will be perfect for those long walks that we weren't able to make during those long hot summer months. :)

The slight change in our weather inspired me to start making my fall looks and although we don't see the leaves change their colour, it is still nice to switch from bronzy looks to a make up look that is slightly bolder or spicier as fall is synonymous to pumpkins and cinnamons :)

Hope you are all happy and healthy and promise to post more looks! :)

Love and Light,
A

BEAUTIFALL......

ALWAYS START WITH A CLEAN AND MOISTURISED FACE
I APPLIED BIODERMA'S PORE REFINER ALL OVER MY FACE AND ELIZABETH ARDEN'S 8 HOUR CREAM ON MY LIPS

FOR MY BASE I APPLIED NARS SHEERGLOW FOUNDATION IN BARCELONA.
TO CONCEAL MY DARK CIRCLES AND REDNESS AROUND THE NOSE, I USED MAC'S PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER.
TO SET MY BASE I DUSTED ON MAC'S MINERALISE SKIN FINISH NATURAL IN MEDIUM.

TO DEFINE MY CHEEKBONES AND SLIM DOWN MY NOSE, I USED MAKE UP FOREVER'S CONTOUR KIT.
I USED NARS LAGUNA BRONZER TO TO ADD WARMTH TO MY FACE.
TO GIVE THAT LIT FROM WITHIN LOOK I APPLIED MAC'S EXTRA DIMENSION SKIN FINISH IN SUPERB.

TO CREATE FULLER BROWS, I USED BEN NYE'S EYE BROW PENCIL IN TAUPE AND SINCE DYING MY HAIR BLACK, I STARTED USING MY BROW ZINGS IN MEDIUM.

TO CREATE A DAYTIME FALL LOOK, I USED COASTAL SCENTS' AUTUMN LEAVES PALETTE.
I APPLIED THE MATTE WHITE EYE SHADOW ALL OVER MY LID.
TO SPICE UP THE EYES SOFTLY, I APPLIED THE SHIMMERY ORANGE COLOUR ON MY CREASE AND I ALSO LINED MY LASH BED AS WELL MY LOWER LASHLINE.

I LINES MY LOWER LASHLINE WITH THE SHIMMERY GREEN EYESHADOW AS WELL.
I JUST CURLED MY LASHES AND APPLIED 2 COATS OF DIOR SHOW MASCARA ON MY TOP LASHES ONLY.

ALMOST COMPLETE

FOR THE LIPS I WANTED IT TO BE WARM AND CHOCOLATEY... NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER THE AD OF CINDY CRAWFORD FOR REVLON WAY BACK IN THE 90'S WHERE SHE WORE SOMETHING BROWN ON HER LIPS.
I DEFINED MY LIPS WITH MAC'S STONE LIPLINER AND FILLED IT IN WITH MAC'S CHELSEA LIPSTICK (ANOTHER CIRCA EARLY 90'S FAVOURITE)

SIMPLE AND POLISHED FOR THE COLDER SEASON.

LET'S BE BEAUTIFALL :-)



No comments: