About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, October 12, 2012

AUTUMN NIGHTS

Hi my blogger lovelies! This is the evening version of my fall look. This is a sample of another make up in balance where both the eyes and lips are dramatic, however, still doesn't look OTT.

Hope are all having a great weekend, preferably cozying up with your loved ones. :)

Love and Light,
A


AUTUMN NIGHTS!

START WITH A CLEAN AND MOISTURISED FACE.
I APPLIED BIODERMA'S PORE REFINER AND ELIZABETH ARDEN'S 8 HOUR CREAM ON MY LIPS

FOR MY BASE I WANTED TO HAVE IMMACULATE SKIN SO I OPTED FOR NARS SHEERGLOW FOUNDATION AND MAC'S PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER TO HIDE MY DARK CIRLCES AND REDNESS AROUND THE NOSE.

FOR MY CONTOUR I USED MY TRUSTY  MAKE UP FOREVER CONTOUR KIT.
NARS LAGUNA BRONZER ADDS WARMTH TO THE FACE.

TO CREATE FULLER BROWS I USED BEN NYE'S BROW PENCIL IN TAUPE AND BENEFIT'S BROW ZING IN MEDIUM.

TO CREATE THIS SULTRY AUTUMN NIGHTS LOOK, I SIMPLY LINED MY WATERLINE WITH MAC'S PEARLGLIDE PENCIL IN UNDERCURRENT AND SMUDGED IT WITH THE MOSS GREEN SHADOW FOUND IN COASTAL SCENTS' FALL PALETTE.

TO ADD FURTHER INTENSITY, I APPLIED MAC'S MEDIA LIPSTICK.

 ET VOILA


AND YOU ARE READY TO HEAT UP THOSE AUTUMN NIGHTS!


No comments: