About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

PROM NIGHT.... 20 YEARS AFTER. :)

I still cannot believe that September is almost finished! Time does fly when you are having fun. Some weeks ago I had the privilege of attending the Filipino Scuba Divers Gala and the dress code or theme was Prom Night. Well, if you are interested to know what I wore to my prom, you'd be happy to know that no, I didn't wear pink and no, I didn't wear something lacey or rufflly (Webster, pardon me!) or anything remotely close to that,  nor did don a full skirt to my Junior prom. But I also didn't wear doc martens to the prom or skull earrings and emo stuff. :) What I did wear though was a red evening gown with a thigh high slit. hehehehehe.

For the gala I decided to skip the evening gown and opted for an animal print chiffon blazer with a faux shoulder detailing. I got this from an online shop on Facebook for less than AED 100! I then paired my blazer with my Gothic lace skirt (prom feel... missed that cake icing look in highschool. lol!) and cinched my waist with a corset belt.

Although I didn't walk away with the Prom Queen crown and scepter  I did choose the Prom King for the evening and listened to my favourite 80's songs from the Bangles, Gene Loves Jezebel and just relived the memories of that evening called Prom Night. :)

Love and Light my lovelies!
A

MY PROM OUTFIT :)

WITH GOOD FRIEND AND OUT GOING FSDC CHAIRMAN, TINA VITUG, WHO I HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF GLAMMING UP THAT NIGHT.

WITH 2 OF THE MOST AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN HERE IN DUBAI.
SAU AND TINA :)

HERE I AM GIVING AWAY A FREE MAKE UP, STYLING AND PHOTOSHOOT SESSION.

No comments: