About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, July 9, 2012

TANK AND SKINNY UP 3 LEVELS

Hi Lovelies! :) Are you all having a great start of the week? I surely hope so.Whenever I style an outfit, whether it is for a shoot or for myself, I cannot help but go back to basics and build from there. So, yesterday when was getting ready to head to church and do my errands, I thought of dressing my basic tank top and skinny jeans. :)

Hope you like the outfits!

Love and Light,

A

LET US GO BACK TO BASICS!

THE SKELETON.... HEHEHE
WELL, THIS IS THE SKELETON ON THE ENSEMBLES THAT WE WILL BE PUTTING TOGETHER.

TANKTOP FROM H&M
SKINNY JEANS FROM HOT KISS
SNEAKERS FROM NEW LOOK

THIS 1ST ENSEMBLE IS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD WEAR TO THE NEARBY GROCERY, ON SHOOTS, SHORT ERRANDS

1ST LEVEL 
THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY WORE THAT DAY. I JUST ADDED A LIGHT WEIGHT, SLEEVELESS CARDI FROM FOREVER 21 TO MAKE IT CHURCH APPROPRIATE

2ND LEVEL
I SEE MYSELF WEARING THIS OUTFIT TO A CASUAL LUNCH OUT WITH FRIENDS, CLIENTS MEETINGS.

I WAS A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE PAIRING MY ANIMAL PRINT JACKET WITH MY ANIMAL PRINT WEDGES FOR FEAR OF LOOKING TO MATCHY-MATCHY, BUT DECIDED OTHERWISE. TURNS OUT OKAY. :)

FOR ACCESSORIES, I WILL CHANGE MY USUAL WHITE GOLD ACCESSORIES TO GOLD ONES TO COMPLEMENT THE WARM TONE OF THE ENSEMBLE.

ANIMAL PRINT BLAZER FROM ZARA
ANIMAL PRINT WEDGES FROM NEW LOOK
ORANGE JIJE CLUTCH FROM HERMES

3RD LEVEL
I SEE MYSELF WEARING THIS OUTFIT ON A DINNER AND NIGHT OUT WITH FRIENDS. :)

I WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP MY ORIGINAL WHITE GOLD ACCESSORIES AND AMP UP MY MAKE UP WITH A DARK SMOKEY EYE AND PALE LIPS AND PUT DOWN MY HAIR. :)

TUCKING MY JEANS ON THE ANKLE STRAP OF MY JEANS GIVES THE ILLUSION OF S LONGER SILHOUETTE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AS SMALL AS ME. :)

SEQUINED BLAZER FROM FOREVER 21
STUDDED STILETTOS FROM HIGH STYLE FANCIES
BRACELETS FROM ALDO
SILVER CLUTCH FROM ALDO



No comments: