About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

THE CLASSIC, RADIANT BRIDE

Hi there my lovelies! I know that I have been missing in action of late but now that I am almost done fixing my new place and the Euro Cup finally finished, we can now go back to regular programming!

I can't believe that we are on the 2nd half of the year already! Time flies so fast and though I promised that this June Bride Blog Special will be more packed than last year's, I had to attend to pressing matters and commitments and for that I do apologise.

So, this is the final look for the June Bride Blog Special and I call it The Classic, Radiant Bride Look. I hope you all like this and I will be back this July for more looks, reviews, hairstyles, outfit pairings and other stuff of randomness :)

Till then, hope you are all staying happy and healthy :)

Love and Light,

A


THE CLASSIC, RADIANT BRIDE BY ALEX CALLUENG
HAIR AND MAKE UP BY YOURS TRULY

PRE MAKE UP BASE PREPARATION
MISSHA'S BB CREAM BOOSTER APPLIED ALL OVER THE FACE
DERMALOGICA'S CLIMATE CONTROL LIP TREATMENT
ESTEE LAUDER'S ADVANCE NIGHT REPAIR FOR THE EYES

FOR THE BASE
GRAFTOBIAN WARM PALETTE
MAC'S PRO LONG WEAR CONCEALER IN NC 35
MAC'S MINERALIZE LOOSE POWDER IN MEDIUM


THE CLASSIC, RADIANT BRIDE FOR ME EXUDES A CERTAIN KIND OF CALMNESS.

HER LOOK IS SIMPLE YET ELEGANT, THUS A CHIGNON IS PERFECT.

VINTAGE INSPIRE EARRINGS COMPLIMENTS THE SIMPLE HAIRSTYLE.

BEAUTIFULLY ARCHED BROWS FRAMES THE FACE
BEN NYE EYE BROW PENCIL IN MEDIUM BROWN
BENEFIT BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT
MIKYAJY CLEAR BROW GEL

THE EYES ARE SOFTLY DEFINED WITH BROWNS AND BEIGES
URBAN DECAY'S PRIMER POTION
COASTAL SCENTS' 28 NEUTRAL PALETTE
COASTAL SCENTS' GEL LINER IN BRULEE

CURLED LASHES MAKES HER EYES SPARKLE EVEN MORE
DIOR SHOW EXTASE MASCARA ON THE UPPER LASHES
RIMMEL GLAM EYES MASCARA ON THE BOTTOM LASHES

BLUSH AND RADIATE 
CLINIQUE'S ICED LOTUS BLUSH AND MAC'S CHEZ CHEZ LAME HIGHLIGHTER
CONTOUR WITH MAKE UP FOREVER'S CONTOUR KIT.

PINK, SUPPLE LIPS
NARS' AFRICAN QUEEN LIP LINER FOLLOWED BY NARS' DOLCE VITA LIP LINER THEN TOPPED WITH NARS' TURKISH DELIGHT GLOSS.


No comments: