About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, June 1, 2012

EVER AFTER... THE WEDDING SPECIAL


I recently started watching a fabulously new TV series entitled "Once Upon A Time" (thanks to my dear friend D for introducing me to it. It is a fantastical journey into the meaning of True Love; stumbling upon it, finding it, fighting for it and most of importantly, keeping it. As the merry month of may drew to a close, I realised that it is rather betting as I celebrate Weddings in the month of June and Once Upon A Time is romaticising my senses, reigniting my belief in true love and encouraging my friends to allow themselves to fall in love.


Similar to last year, I am tempted to write a long Editor's note for my June Bride Special. But how can you write about a feeling that is all too encompassing? How do you put into words that unexplainable feeling when your heart starts to beat so fast at the mere sight your One? How can you describe that certainty that comes with finding The One and realising that you are to spend the rest of your lives together? It is almost a crime of the heart to attempt in words, to describe a sensation so strong. It can only be felt. :)


This year's June Bride Special hopes to be meatier, packed with useful information, inspiring ideas to make you walk down the aisle exactly as how you'd imagine it.


So, stay with me this Joyous Month of June and let us all fall in love together and believe in magic that it Ever After.


Love and Light,


A

No comments: