About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, June 11, 2012

BACK TO REGULAR PROGRAMMING! LET US FRINGE IT!

Hi Lovelies! Back to regular programming for a bit! One of the features that I did in 2009, if I am not mistaken was a flashback of Tom Ford's reign as Creative Director at Gucci. Unlike a lot of bloggers, I do not necessarily follow all the shows during fashion week but I do closely monitor my favourites like Balmain (circa Descarnin and Rousteing); Gucci (circa Ford and Giannini) and of course Dolce and Gabbana.

So, it is not a surprise if I stalk Mr. Ford's website! hahahahaha and was so happy to find that his Spring/Summer 2012 collection features Fringed Skirts.So, I took out my New Look fringed skirt from its hiatus and paired it with a plain black t-shirt. 

I love mixing different kinds of texture when I putting together outfits, whether it is for myself of for when I am styling a shoot.

Hope you like the outfit and have a great evening! :)

Love and Light,

A

PLAIN BLACK T- SHIRT FROM SPLASH
FRINGE SKIRT FROM NEW LOOK
BELT FROM MANGO
PUMPS FROM ALSO
BAG FROM LOUIS VUITTON

No comments: