About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, May 4, 2012

SPRING/SUMMER FASHION TRENDS: I AM A FLOWER GIRL

Hi Lovelies! Don't you all just love Spring? The weather is amazing, flowers are blooming, people are generally in a great mood. (I am cheerier than normal. :) ) I am almost done spring cleaning and re arranging my closet. This season just feels so light! :) For some reason this 'lightness' has encouraged me to try out some trends for the season that I would normally just ignore, say for example wearing flower printed skinny jeans.

While I was re arranging my closet I finally my validation that I am not a 'coloured' person. I hardly have any colored anything in my cabinet! Being the creature of habit that I am you can imagine how I felt while I was fitting these jeans from Zara.I was surprisingly pleased! hehehehe

So, ladies and gents, if you are a creature of habit, fashion wise, get out of your comfort zone and try something different and fresh this Spring!

Love and Light,

A

WE LOVE FLOWERS!
PUMPKIN COLOURED TOO BRIGHT FOR YOU? TONE IT DOWN WITH A WHITE JACKET.

PUMPKIN COLOURED TOP FROM ZARA
FLOWER PRINT JEANS FROM ZARA
WHITE PEEP TOE  SLING BACKS FROM ZARA
WHITE BLAZER FROM G2000







No comments: