About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, May 11, 2012

BRINGING NIGHT TO DAY: SHEER SKIRT

Hi Lovelies! How was your week? This week has got to be one of the busiest weeks ever. So many events to attend, thus so many pending things to tell you about! Last week, I talked about bringing your night time clothes during the day and last Monday came the perfect opportunity as I had to attend a event by Braun which required a 'Glamourous' attire as per the invite.

I decided to wear my Black Chiffon Skirt from Zara (it has a pair of shorts inside) and I paired with it what could the most casual fabric in my closet.... Denim

So, hope you all like this look and wish you all lovelies a nice weekend! :)

Denim Shirt from New Look
Day Belt from MANGO
Watermelon Nail Polish from Essie by NBar

Chiffon Skirt with Shirts from ZARA
This skirt is so pretty! I love the uneven length :)

My Day Ensemble

My Evening Ensemble
Black Long Sleeves from MANGO
ZARA Belt

No comments: