About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BRINGING NIGHT TO DAY: FEELING LIKE ARIEL

I have been feeling a little adventurous lately. After combining neutrals with shades that I originally wasn't keen on opened my eyes to a lot of wardrobe possibilities. :) I have been, for the longest time, trying to re arrange my cabinet. I have kind of transformed a part of my bedroom to a walk in closet and I can now see things a little clearer, thus, my wardrobe experiments.

I just realised that so many articles have been written about taking your office or day clothes well into the evening but I have never come across an article where it does the total opposite, so I looked into my closet  and looked at the possibilities and they are quite a lot. 

I concluded that I can take sequins to work as long as I pair it with matte fabrics as shown on my 1st day experimenting.

I hope that his rather bold move inspires some to look into their own wardrobes and combine pieces that you would normally not put together. :)

Hope you guys like it! Over and Out!

Love and Light,

A

FEELING LIKE ARIEL WITH SEQUINS!

SEQUINED MINI DRESS FROM NEW LOOK
BLACK CARDIGAN FROM ZARA
BELT FROM NEW LOOK
PUMPS FROM NEW LOOK






No comments: