About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

AT WORK

I absolutely love working at any given circumstances. It doesn't matter where you are..... the hot Dubai desert,  in the freezing cold.... trust me when I say this..... My brushes will find you and make you gorgeous!

Love and Light,

A

40 DEGREES AND LOVING IT!

TOUCHING UP FATI BEFORE SHE ROCKS IT!


MY FAVOURITE LOOK DURING FATI'S SHOOT. COLOURFUL BUT STILL SMOKEY.

IT IS NOT WORK WHEN YOU HAVE GREAT PEOPLE WITH YOU. :)

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT... I AM CUTTING THEM INTO PIECES! LOL!

ALL SET!

WHEREVER YOU GO, PEACE SIGN WILL FOLLOW.

MAN STYLING.... I LOVE IT!



No comments: