About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

ALL ABOUT BRUSHES: EYE SPY

Hi Lovelies! How was your weekend? Did you guys discover anything new? I had an editorial shoot last Friday and I absolutely had fun! Whether I am under the heat or comforted by the AC inside the studio, I never seem to get tired doing what I love the most. 

I am going to try my level best to catch up on all my blog requests this week as some of them have been pending for 2 or even 3 weeks already.

Anyway, I will stop rambling and continue with the relevant topic at hand.This is the continuation of the ALL ABOUT BRUSHES POST. Now we will be talking about Eye Brushes.

I wish you all a great week ahead. Let's all stay happy, grateful and healthy :)

Love and Light,

A

EYE BRUSHES

GAWD! THIS IS EMBARRASSING! I WAS NOT EXPECTING MY PHOTOS TO APPEAR THIS SMALL! 
APOLOGIES FOR THIS LOVELIES! I WILL JUST ENSURE THAT I MENTION THE EXACT NUMBER OF THE BRUSH.

WE START FROM MY LEFT

MAC 212: THIS A SYNTHETIC BRUSH THAT IS PERFECT FOR CREAM SHADOW APPLICATIONS, PRIMERS, GLITTERS, 

INGLOT FLAT SHADOW BRUSH (SORRY, NO NUMBER) YOU CAN ALSO TRY SEPHORA'S 21 BRUSH: I USE THIS TO APPLY EYE SHADOW ALL OVER THE EYE AREA.

MAC 239: I USE THIS TO PACK ON EYESHADOW ON THE LIDS. I ALSO USE THIS FOR THE BROW BONE.  THE TIP CAN BE USED TO SMUDGE SHADOW ON THE LOWER LASH LINE.

INGLOT 13P: I USE THIS TO APPLY COLOUR ON THE TEAR DUCTS. 

MUFE 18 S: TAPERED BRUSH THAT IS EXCELLENT FOR CREASE WORK.

MAC 226: THE POINTED TIP OF THIS BRUSH IS PERFECT FOR THE OUTER V, CREASE WORK.

CENTRAL MAQUILLAGE CREASE BRUSH: THIS IS A BRUSH THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE 1996 AND IS A TRUE TESTAMENT THAT QUALITY BRUSHES LASTS.

MAC 217: THIS DOME SHAPED BRUSH IS PERFECT FOR BLENDING.

MAC 219: THIS WILL GIVE YOU THAT SEXY SMUDGED LOOK WHEN USED ON YOUR LOWER LASH LINE.

MAC 266: I USE THIS ANGLED BRUSH FOR THE BROWS, AS A LINER, TO CUT CREASES FOR ARABIC MAKE UP 

INGLOT 3OT: THIS BENT EYE LINER BRUSH MAKES MAKING A FLICK VERY EASY.

SEPHORA LASH SEPARATOR: THE LASH SEPARATOR FROM SEPHORA IS NOT PLASTIC SO IT GUARANTEES TO SEPARATE YOUR LASHES UNLIKE THOSE PLASTIC ONES.

SPOOLY: I USE THIS TO COMB THE BROWS, APPLY FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER WHEN I WANT TO LIGHTEN THE BROWS.

No comments: