About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WHITE HERE, WHITE NOW

Whatever colour the designers decide to highlight every season, you can be rest assured that White will always be around. The runways for the Spring/Summer shows were all about colour - shocking to pastels but will always be a colour synonymous to Summer.

I decided to wear my shirt dress to work the other day, this cut always makes a comeback during the hot summer months and what I love about this shirt dress from Zara (aside from lasting this long - bought it in 08) is the detailing on the waist, it makes it look so organic and very safari! :)

I wore my beige peep toe slingbacks from ALDO in keeping with the safari look and opted to skip accessorising.

What is your ultimate White go - to piece during summer? Let me know guys! :)

Love and Light,
A

Shirtdress from Zara
Peeptoe Slingbacks from ALDO

A closer look at the dress

Love the details on the waist.

No comments: