About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

WANDERLUST: BARCELONA

ART ON A TRUCK

MUSIC

OUR FATHER

THE MARINA

THE YOUTH OF BARCELONA

THE GUARDIAN

BANNISTERS

RALLY

FENCES

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are having a great weekend. To all my fellow Catholics, I certainly hope that this Lenten season strengthened your faith, forgive the past and look forward to the future.

As promised, here are some photos that I took while I was in Barcelona during my birthday. I am not a professional photographer, merely a hobbyist. So, please before you comment on the photos, please be kind. :)

I was in Barcelona from the 24th to the 28th of Feb and on the evening of my birthday, took a 10 hour train ride to Granada. I will post all the photos as well.

Barcelona is an amazing city! I love it! La Rambla with its rows and rows of antique shops, I want to them all home! I threw away my diet and was paella'ed out! hahaha! Eating rice on a daily basis, chorizo, the thickest hot chocolate ever was normally followed by a 5km walk exploring the city. :)

I hope you all like the photos and I wish everyone a Happy Easter! :)

Love and Light,
A

No comments: