About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

RED CARPET FLASHBACK!

 RED CARPET FLASHBACK!
LET ME KNOW WHICH LOOK YOU LIKED THE BEST! :)

 THE LOOK
SPORTING MY FRINGE AND NEW HAIR COLOUR, RED! (A FIRST FOR ME), I DECIDED ON A VERY NEUTRAL LOOK. THIS WAS A SOFTER VERSION OF J HUD'S MAKE UP DURING THE GRAMMY'S

 INSTEAD OF A PHOTO ENTRY, MY PICTURE TAKEN BY ARIAN MARCOS WAS INCLUDED IN THE BEAUTY SECTION OF THE MAGAZINE'S 1ST EVER COFFEE TABLE BOOK. :)

THE THIRD YEAR
FOR THIS YEAR'S EVENT I DECIDED ON A VERY SIMPLE BLACK BODY CON DRESS PAIRED WITH ALDO'S STRAPPY STILLETOS AND SNAKESKIN CLUTCH.

THE LOOK
SPORTED A MIDDLE PART CHIGNON. KEPT THE EYES SIMPLE AND WENT FOR MATTE RED LIPS.
SINCE THE HAIR WAS SIMPLE I DECIDED TO WEAR BIG EARRINGS TO BALANCE THE ENTIRE LOOK.
THIS WAS MY FRIEND D'S ENTRY TO THE NIKON PHOTO EXHIBIT. 

 THE SECOND YEAR
MY FLEA MARKET FIND HELPED ME BAG THE 'BEST DRESSED WOMAN' FOR THE NIGHT.
I ALWAYS GET SO EXCITED TO FIND INEXPENSIVE CLOTHES AND THIS ONE WAS AED 150! (+/- USD 41.)
MADE SOME ADJUSTMENTS LIKE A THIGH HIGH SLIT. :)

 THE LOOK
SPORTED A BLACK BOB THAT YEAR.
I KEPT THE EYE MAKE UP WARM WITH BRONZE EYESHADOW AND GLOSSY LIPS.

 HERE I AM POSING WITH MY FRIEND'S ENTRY TO THE PHOTO EXHIBIT ENTITLED 'WOMEN OF SUBSTANCE'

THE FIRST YEAR
I DECIDED ON THIS BEIGE BEADED DRESS FROM NEXXUS, GOLD STRAPPY SANDALS FROM LE CHATEAU, CREAM WITH GOLD DETAILED CLUTCH AND GOLD ACCESSORIES.

Hello Beautiful People! How is everyone's Easter celebrations going? Hope you guys heard mass already. Having attended the Women of Substance event for 3 consecutive years, I thought that it will be fun to post something about the looks that I have sported . It kind of makes me see my style evolution :)

Hope you all like this post and I will see you all very soon. :)

Love and Light,
A

No comments: