About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PRETTY AND POLISHED IN 5 MINUTES

Hey Beautiful People! The week is finally over! I can feel that soo many people are egging to start the weekend and I am no different. :) 

This is the 2nd Day of my 5 Minute Beauty Routine and I hope that you guys try it out yourselves and let me know if you have questions, ok :)

Hope you all have a good evening and I'll see you all later.

Love and Light,
A


LOOK OF THE DAY AND SURROUNDED BY MY SECRET WEAPONS!

FOR THE FACE
TO MINIMISE THE APPEARANCE OF PORES, TO KEEP THE OIL AT BAY, I USED 
L' OREAL'S STUDIO SECRETS PRIMER.

I EVENED OUT MY SKIN WITH A LITTLE CREAM FOUNDATION AND HAD MAC'S STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER AS A BACK UP INCASE I NEEDED MORE COVERAGE FOR MY DARK CIRCLES. :)

WITH MY RING FINGER I APPLIED MAC'S CREME BLUSH IN UNCOMMON ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS, A LITTLE BIT ON MY FOREHEAD AND CHIN.

USING MAC'S  CREME COLOUR BASE IN PEARL, I HIGHLIGHTED MY CHEEK PLANE.

I ONLY POWDERED THE UNDER EYE AREA, AROUND THE NOSE AND OTHER PARTS WHERE I GET OILY AND LEFT THE CHEEKS UNPOWDERED TO MAXIMISE THE DEWY EFFECT THAT CREME BLUSHES GIVE.

FOR THE BROWS THERE CAN ONLY BE MY BENEFIT BROW ZINGS WITH MY SIGMA ANGLED BRUSH AND MIKYAJY'S BROW GEL.

FOR THE EYES

WITH MY RING FINGER (THIS IS THE SOFTEST, SO , PLEASE USE THIS ON THE DELICATE PART OF  YOUR FACE) I APPLIED MAC'S PAINT POT IN INDIANWOOD ON MY LID.

FOR THE BROW BONE, I APPLIED MAC'S CREME COLOUR BASE IN PEARL

USING MAC'S KOHL LINER IN TEDDY, I FILLED IN THE SPACES IN BETWEEN MY LASHES (THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM LINING AND THIS TRICK MAKES THE LASHED LOOK FULLER)

I ALSO LINED MY WATER LINE WITH MAC'S TEDDY AND MY LOWER LASH LINE 
AS WELL. TO SOFTEN THE LOOK, I SMUDGED INGLOT'S GOLD LINNER.

I CURLED MY LASHES AND APPLIED 2 COATS OF MASCARA ON MY UPPER AND LOWER LASHES.

FOR THE LIPS

I MOISTURISED MY LIPS WITH DERMALOGICA'S CLIMATE CONTROL LIP TREATMENT.

I LINED MY LIPS WITH L'OREAL'S HOT CHOCOLATE LIP LINER.

AND FILLED IN MY LIPS WITH MIKYAJY'S PINK LIP GLAZE. 

:)


No comments: