About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

IN THE NAVY

Another great Neutral is Navy Blue. Whenenever I see the colour Navy, the first thing that comes to mind is the Sea. second is the The Ivy League only 1 designer, Ralph Lauren. I could have dressed all preppy on a dress down Thursday, however, I wanted to spice up a colour that is a little synonymous to the Red, White and Blue Flag of the Americans with a touch of the Asian Magic. I paired my Navy Denim skirt with an Orange Flower Print top.

I wish you all a great weekend. Stay safe and I will see you all next week with fresh updates, outfits, make up looks and maybe some occasional gossip! lol!

Love and Light,

A

Orange Floral Print Silk Top from Zara
Denim Pencil Skirt from New Look
Beige Wedges from New Look

Let your natural beauty shine through with benefit
I used my hello Porefessional Under Make Up Base
Hello Flawless Foundation, Hello Flawless Powder
RESULT: Polished and Uber Natural!

No comments: