About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

IN FULL BLOOM IN 5 MINUTES

Weekend is here! How great is that?! My weekend is off to a great start. Just finished watching Battleship and I have to admit that I was both happy and sad that Alexander Skarsgard died in the early part of movie otherwise I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the movie! lol! Kidding aside, isn't he just gorgeous?! 

Anyway, enough of the high school giddiness and let us talk about getting you in Full Bloom in 5 minutes!

Hope you all like the simple, fast and easy look for Day 3 :)

Love and Light,

A


LET'S KEEP IT FRESH AND GIRLY WITH THESE PRODUCTS ON DAY 3

FOR THE BASE

I APPLIED A THIN LAYER OF L'OREAL'S STUDIO SECRET PRIMER TO MINIMISE FINE LINES, PORES AND CONTROL OIL.

(TIP: THIS PRIMER CAN BE WORN JUST BY ITSELF AND A LITTLE CONCEALER AND YOU ARE SET! )
AMAZING PRODUCT FOR ITS VALUE

USING MY RING FINGER I APPLIED MAC'S STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER ON MY UNDER EYE CIRCLES, SIDES OF THE NOSE AND MOUTH 

TO GET THE FLUSHED FRESH LOOK, I APPLIED MAC'S CREME BLUSH IN UNCOMMON ON THE APPLES OF THE CHEEKS

(TIP: NOT SURE WHERE TO APPLY YOUR BLUSH? SMILE AND APPLY THE BLUSH ON THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS.)

FOR THAT SUMMER GLOW I APPLIED NARS' MULTIPLES IN COPACOBANA ON MY CHEEK PLANE, BRIDGE OF THE NOSE

TO KEEP THE LOOK FRESH AND DEWY, I ONLY POWDERED THE AREAS OF MY FACE WHERE I GET OILY AND LEFT THE CHEEKS ALONE.

FOR THE BROWS AND EYES

I FILLED IN MY BROWS WITH BEN NYE BROW PENCIL TO DEFINE THE ARCH. TO MAKE THAT MY BROW LOOKS NATURAL AND NOT PENCILED IN, I APPLIED BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT WITH MY SIGMA ANGLED BRUSH.

USING MY RING FINGER I APPLIED MAC'S PAINT POT IN FRESCO ROSE ON MY LID AND WITH NARS' MULTIPLES IN COPACOBANA'S SECOND APPEARANCE, I APPLIED IT AS A HIGHLIGHT ON MY BROW BONE.

I DEFINED MY EYES FURTHER BY APPLYING MAC'S SPARE CHANGE LINER ON MY LASH BED AND LOWER LASH LINE.

WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU SLEPT FOR MORE THAN 8 HOURS? 
APPLY A WHITE EYELINER LIKE MAKE UP FOREVER'S ON YOUR WATERLINE

LASTLY AND CERTAINLY NOT THE LEAST, CURL YOUR LASHES TO OPEN UP THOSE PEEPERS AND APPLY 2 COATS OF BLACK MASCARA ON YOUR TOP AND BOTTOM LASHES.

FOR THE LIPS

GET INTO THE HABIT OF HYDRATING YOUR LIPS BY APPLYING YOUR LIP CONDITIONER JUST BEFORE YOU START APPLYING YOUR MAKE UP.

CHAPPED LIPS IS THE A SIGN OF DEHYDRATION, BTW.

I SIMPLY LINED MY LIPS WITH MAC'S OAK LIPLINER AND APPLIED LAURA MERCIER'S LIP VELVET IN NAKED ROSE.

I LOVE THE TEXTURE OF THIS LIPSTICK AND IT SMELLS AMAZING! 

ET VOILA!

No comments: