About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, April 9, 2012

GRAY MATTERS

One of the things that I love about the Spring/Summer collection for 2012 is that the designers decided to highlight a colour that we only often use in daily conversation while we are going about our daily routine ie; "its either black or white, no gray areas!' Well, Gray judging from this phrase is almost synonymous to ummm... being unsure. Boy, am I glad that the backstage days of the colour Gray is over because finally, it is the Neutral colour of the season. 

I posted on my FB status that this week will be an all Gray week (I will try) so I can show you the many great colour combinations that you can make.

Today, I wore my light gray pencil skirt with a cobalt blue top. :) Why don't you try out this colour combination and let me know. :)

Time for me to see Mr. Eric Northman before I head to LalaLand. :) Hope you all had a great start of the week coz I certainly did!

Love and Light,
A


THE TOP THAT I AM WEARING IS ACTUALLY A DRESS.
BLACK PUMPS FROM ALDO
YOU CAN TAKE THIS ENSEMBLE FROM THE OFFICE TO A NIGHT OUT TOO. 
YOU MAY OPT TO TAKE OUT THE TUBE TOP (TRUST ME IT ISN'T TOO LOW)
INSTEAD OF THE CLASSIC PUMPS WEAR A BLACK STRAPPY STILLETO.

A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TOP.

I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF ACCESSORISING BUT THOUGHT THAT SILVER BRACELET THAT I GOT WHILE I WAS IN SPAIN WILL GO WELL WITH THE ENSEMBLE. :)

No comments: