About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, April 23, 2012

ANNA THE DRILL SERGEANT

Hi Everyone! Did you all have a great weekend? I had a blast! Relived my childhood days this weekend, what I did exactly, I will share with you all on a different post.

For some reason, all the Neutral Colours that I chose to feature for a week and a half seem to have a lot of connection Men and Women in Uniform. I had Navy, Khaki and now Olive! :) 

I did not want to pair my Olive military inspired shirt from Zara with the usual white or black.The top, I felt was a bit masculine and to add to its appeal, I decided to wear my dog tag that day. :) To balance the look, I decided on a bright, flower printed silk skirt. The dominant colour on my skirt, I think is Scarlet and surprisingly, Olive complements Scarlet :) I am not a big accessory person, however, since I was going hoping to 'femininise' (there is no such word) the look, I wore my snake ring. 

Hope you guys had a great start to the week and that you like my take on the colour Olive.

Love and Light,
A

Top from Zara
Skirt is a Vintage Find way back in 2003!
Peep Toe Slingbacks from ALDO
Snake Ring from ALDO

No comments: