About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, February 3, 2012

LET THE NEW YEAR BEGIN!

FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND CONTACTS CAME.. NICE TO FINALLY MEET SOME OF THEM :)

FIRST BUYER OF THE DAY, 0900! :)

ACCESSORIES MADE BY YOURS TRULY! :)

TAKE YOUR PICK FROM THE ACCESSORIES PILE.

LETTING GO OF SHOES AS WELL

SOME MORE BARELY USED CLOTHES

MERCHANDISED AND READY TO GO!

THE START OF THE CLEAN UP

Part of starting my New Year right was to spring clean and host my first ever garage sale. It was not easy parting with clothes that I have worn once and some not even but it was something that I had to do for 1. I have no more closet space; 2. it is something more of a personal thing. To let of some items is like letting go of some things in your life that a. you don't need; b. that clutters you space that you can hardly breath! lol!

I want to thank my good friend, Gion Dolores for helping me to choose which outfits to keep to to toss and for visually merchandising my garage sale. :)

It was a great experience... the whole process from the selection to the merchandising to the actual selling. The great part was not from sales rather from being able to just let go of the items that you thought you cannot let go off. :)

No comments: