About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

DERMALOGICA'S MIDDLE EAST CONFERENCE

MY NUMBER 1 MOTTO WHEN IT COMES TO DRESSING, KEEP IT SIMPLE.
DRESS: MANGO
CLUTCH: MANGO
EARRINGS: ALDO

PAKISTAN SALON OWNER HINNA'S OUTFIT WAS VERY EDGY YET THE PASTEL JUMPSUIT STILL EXUDES FEMININITY.

SIMPLE AND CHIC JUST HOW I LIKE IT. VAN CLEEF ARPELS WITH YSL. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

SPOTTED: YSL 2011/2012 WINTER COLLECTION.

ARCHITECT ROB ABI WAS A DAPPER IN HIS SUIT AND PALE BLUE TIE.

PHOTOGRAPHER STAND WAS CASUALLY CHIC IN MY OPINION. AND THE BODY ART IS JUST AMAZING.

AFTER MY MAKE UP POLL I DECIDED ON A SLIGHTLY SMOKEY EYE AND RED RUBY WOO LIPS.

GETTING READY FOR THE RED CARPET.
KEPT MY HAIR FREE OF HAIRSPRAYS :)

Last December 1, I was invited by Dermalogica to attend the awarding ceremony after their 2 day Middle East Conference. It is nice to know that companies like Dermalogica will always come up with innovative products and they remain true to training people who carry their merchandise.

The night belonged to the therapists, spas and salons that carry the products and I hope that the recognition that they received will only inspire them to become better :)

1 comment:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com