About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

HOLIDAY LOOK: VICTORIA'S SECRET 2011 SHOW

VOILA!


SHIRT DRESS FROM H&M






REMOVE THE VELCRO ROLLERS AND SPRITZ ON SOME HAIR SPRAY TO KEEP THE BODY.




KEEP THE LIPS SOFT AND GLOSSY FOR THE ANGEL'S LOOK.




THE LIPS

MAC'S CREAMOLA LIP LINER AND DAZZLEGLASS IN OVERNIGHT SENSATION










CURL THE LASHES AND COAT WITH BENEFIT'S THEY'RE REAL MASCARA.


DON'T FORGET TO DE CLUMP! :)





LINE THE UPPER LASH LINE WITH MIKYAJY'S BLACK I LIQUID LINER.





TO MAKE THE COLOUR ON MY LID STAND OUT, I APPLIED THIS SHIMMERY WHITE SHADOW ON TOP OF MY FIRST LID COLOUR. I ALSO USED THIS FOR THE TEAR DUCTS AND THE BROW BONE.







I USED THIS MEDIUM BROWN SHADE ON THE OUTER V AND I ALSO SMUDGED THIS SHADE ON MY LOWER LASH LINE.





I USED THIS DARK CHOCOLATE SHADE FOR THE CREASE AND I ALSO LINED MY LOWER LASH LINE WITH THIS SHADE.





I USED COASTAL SCENTS' 88 WARM PALETTE


I APPLIED THIS SHADE ALL OVER THE LID WITH A MAC 239 BRUSH





THE EYES



I USED THE SAME CREAM COLOUR BASE FROM MAC IN PEARL FOR THE BASE WITH A SYNTHETIC BRUSH.









TO RECREATE FULLER BROWS I USED BEN NYE'S BROW PENCIL IN TAUPE AND BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT. TO KEEP THE BROWS IN PLACE I USED MIKYAJY'S CLEAR BROW SET.








BTW, I LIGHTENED MY BROWS TOO!





TO CREATE THE HEALTHY GLOW I APPLIED NARS' BRONZER IN LAGUNA WITH NARS' KABUKI BRUSH ON THE AREAS OF MY FACE WHERE THE SUN HITS THE MOST





TO CREATE 'THE GLOW' I USED 2 KINDS OF HIGHLIGHTERS.



I USED MAC'S CREAM COLOUR BASE IN PEARL WITH SIGMA'S P 82 BRUSH BEFORE POWDERING AND AFTER POWDERING I USED MAC'S CHEZ CHEZ LAME WITH EVERYDAY MINERALS' KABUKI BRUSH



ACED THE BASE!





SINCE YOU WILL BE PARTYING A LOT, BEST THAT YOU USE A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION SO THAT IT STAYS ON THE ENTIRE EVENING.



I USED MAC'S PRO LONG WEAR BECAUSE IT IS FULL COVERAGE BUT NEVER CAKEY AND IT DOESNT LOOK HEAVY. REMEMBER THAT THE ANGELS GLOW AND NOT CAKE.



FOR A FLAWLESS FINISH I USED EVERYDAY MINERALS' ITHAKA BRUSH TO BLEND.



MAKE SURE THAT ALL BLEMISHES ARE COVERED. I USED MUFE'S PALETTE AND COASTAL SCENTS CONCEALER TO DO THE CAMOUFLAGING TRICK.





MOISTURISED AND READY TO GO!



THE VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGELS ALWAYS SPORTS SEXY TOUSLED HAIR, YOU CAN RECREATE THAT WITH VELCRO ROLLERS.



START WITH MOISTURISED SKIN. THIS MAKES FOUNDATION APPLICATION SMOOTH.



I USED ESTEE LAUDER's TIME ZONE FOR MY ENTIRE FACE AND NECK.



I ALSO USED SMASHBOX PHOTO OP UNDER MY EYES AND DERMALOGICA'S LIP BALM.



Merry Christmas Everyone! Sorry I have been missing in action. So much work going on rest assured that I will be 'more around' next year. :)




I have so many holiday look ideas and out of all of them, this has to got to be my favourite because it looks natural and pays special attention to the skin.



I hope you all like the look and I wish everyone a great Holiday Season! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site.
Keep up the great writing.
my site: van Nelle