About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HOLIDAY LOOK TO TAKE TO 2012!

HAIR OPTION 1: SCRUNCH YOUR HAIR WHILE YOU AIR DRY IT. THIS IS PRODUCE TOUCHABLE HAIR WITH SOFT CURLS.








HAIR OPTION 2: A LOOSELY SIDE PARTED CHIGNON EVOKES RELAX ELEGANCE








PREMAKE UP BASE






I USED BENEFIT'S THAT GAL PRIMER ALL OEVER THE FACE.






I APPLIED SMASHBOX' PHOTO OP UNDER EYE PRIMER.






I CONDITIONED MY LIPS WITH DERMALOGICA'S CLIMATE CONTROL LIP BALM.








THE BASE






I APPLIED ESTEE LAUDER'S DOUBLE WEAR LIGHT FOUNDATION AND COVERED MY DARK CIRCLE AND SOME BREAKOUTS WITH COASTAL SCENTS' CONCEALER PALETTE.








THE BASE






I SET MY FOUNDATION WITH MAC'S MINERALISE POWDER.








THE BASE IS ALL SET!













THE CHEEKS






I USED SIGMA'S CONTOUR BRUSH DIPPED IN COASTAL SCENTS' CONTOUR POWDER.






WITH ELF'S BLUSHER BRUSH, I APPLIED SOME PINK BLUSHER ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS.













THE CHEEKS






I APPLIED NAR'S MULTIPLES IN COPACOBANA ON MY CHEEKPLANE FOR 'THAT GLOW'






:)













CONTOURED, HIGHLIGHTED AND BLUSHING!


























THE EYES






I PRIMED THE EYE AREA WITH INGLOT'S EYE MAKE UP PRIMER













THE EYES






I USED THE GOLD SHADE FROM COASTAL SCENTS' ULTRA SHIMMER EYE SHADOW ON MY ENTIRE LID.






I APPLIED THE LIGHTER SHADE ON MY TEAR DUCTS AS WELL AS ON MY BROW BONE.













THE EYES






FOR THE CREASE I USED COASTAL SCENTS' SOFT BROWN SHADOW FROM THE NEUTRAL PALETTE.






DONT FORGET TO BLEND.






THE EYES

I USED COASTAL SCENTS' GEL LINER IN BROWN.



THE EYES
I USED DIORSHOW EXTASE FOR MY LASHES.






























































Holiday Looks do not need to be Over The Top, most of the time, it just has to be polished and pretty, no heavy liner and dark shadows. Also, make sure that you avoid looking like a helmet head with loads of hairspray, touchable, silky hair is still best.







Hope you guys like this Natural Glow Holiday Look and I wish you all a Happy New Year! :)
















































































































































No comments: