About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE VOCAL GUILD

MY FAME MOMENT

BY JAY MORALES



FORMAL IN BLACK

PHOTO BY JAY MORALES



CASUALLY COLOUR BLOCKED

PHOTO BY JAY MORALES



MY GOOD FRIEND D IN HER UPDATED TRACY T COSTUME PERFECTING "GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!'



VOCALISE!



Hi Everyone! What have you all been doing? I am so happy to let you all know that I am preparing a very special September and October special for my blog. :) I cannot really spill the details right now but since we are almost in September, the wait is not going to be that long anymore.


Anyway, to more immediate news, I have been busy with something other than Make Up and Styling lately. No, it is not cooking and baking, however, I will certainly make time to make another batch of baked goodies.


Ready for this?! I joined The Vocal Guild! And I am very happy to have regained my 'lost' voice! :) In just 3 sessions, I learned just how important proper breathing is to singing. Now, I can sing all day (well, not really) and not feel the strain on my throat.


Last weekend, we had our photoshoot as we are officially launching the guild this September with a recital concert and I have chosen an 80's song from one of my favourite movies, FAME, hence the oversized shirt. You can't really see the leg warmers in this photo but I shall post the other photos once I get them.


Anyway, I got to go now. Hope that you are all keeping safe and stay fab as always. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, exactly what I needed.



my web site :: appliance repair tampa