About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, August 22, 2011

THE SISTERS



APPLYING THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON ANN



ME WORKING ON DJHO



IN GOOD TIMES AND IN BAD... WE ALWAYS MANAGE TO SMILE.



THE BEST DANCING BUDDIES :)



GREAT FOOD WITH THE BEST GIRLS.... PRICELESS



THIS IS BETTER :)


UMM.... NOT THE BEST PHOTO.


Four years ago I met 2 lovely ladies, who, over time has proven to be instrumental in my survival here in Dubai.


As an expatriate woman here in the sandpit, there is only 1 thing that I suggest that one must find and keep and that is a solid circle of girlfriends. (aside from your job. lol!)I am lucky to have been blessed with 2 circles of friends who I know will be there no matter what and the circle that I had formed with Djhoanna and Ann is one of the 2.


Four years of friendship may not be a lot ot some people but the 4 years that I have with these lovely girls will turn to 8 and then to 12 then 16 and so on!


I feel lucky to have shared my goof moments with these girls... My, "this is my cart moment." to my Qatar airways monologue and to my bolo wielding, Gabriella Silang moment! lol!!! Yes, I am proud of that and I will do it again if someone dares to say anything bad against the 2 of you.


Four years ago in the balcony of our apartment we wrote down our wishes and thank God to Ann, she reminded us that they are slowly coming into fruition. My only hope is that as we realise them one by one, that we will still be around for each other as we make and fullfill our new hopes and wishes!


To friendship! To our Free Peach Iced Tea from Coffee Bean!!!!! Love you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this web site will be famous
among all blog people, due to it's pleasant articles or reviews

Also visit my web site ... top appliance repair tampa