About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MY SUMMER STAPLES

ME WITH MY SUMMER STAPLES :)


A VERY SIMPLE LOOK THAT WILL LOOK GREAT INDOORS AND WON'T MELT OUTDOORS.

I KEEP DERMALOGICA'S LIP TREATMENT BECAUSE OUR LIPS ALSO NEEDS PROTECTION FROM THE SUN. I SKIP THE LIP LINER AND JUST APPLY A SOFT SHADE OF PINK FROM NYX ON MY LIPS.

I ALSO SKIP DOING MY BROWS. INSTEAD I MAKE SURE THAT THEY GROOMED AND I KEEP THEM IN PLACE WITH A BROW GEL.

Align Centre
FOR MY EYES, I JUST CURL MY LASHES AND APPLY ESTEE LAUDER'S DOUBLE WEAR MASCARA. I SKIP THE HEAVY LINER EVEN SHADOW DURING SUMMER.


I START MY BASE BY APPLYING BENEFIT'S BENETINT ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS, TIP OF THE NOSE, A LITTLE ON THE CHIN AND FOREHEAD.
I FOLLOW IT UP WITH BENEFIT'S HELLOW FLAWLESS. I USE THE SPONGE ON AREAS WHICH NEEDS MORE COVERAGE LIKE MY DARK CIRCLES AND SWITCH TO THE BRUSH TO APPLY THE PRODUCT ON THE REST OF MY FACE.
IF IAM GOING OUT AT NIGHT AND I WANT A MORE FLUSHED LOOK, I APPLY BENEFIT'S THRRROB ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS.

JUST PREPPED AND READY FOR THE SUMMER STAPLES

I PREP MY SKIN WITH DERMALOGICA'S MULTI ACTIVE TONER AFTER CLEANSING MY FACE. I FOLLOW IT UP WITH DERMALOGICA'S SKIN HYDRATING BOOSTER. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT KEEPS MY SKIN HYDRATED WITHOUT MAKING IT LOOK AND FEEL GREASY.

Hi Everyone! The temperature just keeps on rising! With the sun's blazing rays beaming straight at us, its hard to find way to s on how to keep looking polished without running the risk of having your make up melt.

I personally try to limit putting anything on my face during the hot summer months and I try to keep my make up routine as simple as possible and as fast to apply as possible :)


No comments: