About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

INTO ANNA





DEFINED AND POUTY LIPS.







CONTOUR AND LIGHT FLUSH ON THE CHEEKS







THESE GIRLS ALOUD LASHES ARE AMAZING!







I WANTED TO GO OUT IN THIS TURBAN. :)







ME LOVE MY BROWS!




J. LO'S LIPS WERE LINED, PALE BUT POUTY AND I LURVE IT!



I LINED MY LIPS WITH MAC SPICE LIPLINER AND FILLED IT IN WITH MAC'S VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 AND I TOPPED IT OFF WITH MAC'S VIVA GLAM LIP GLASS IN GAGA 2




THE LINER HOLDS THE KEY FOR THIS LOOK.



I TRACED MY CREASE WITH THIS ELECTRIC BLUE EYE LINER AND I WINGED IT AT THE END.



I APPLIED THE NEXT LINE ON MY LASH BED AND I WINGED IT AT THE END AS WELL.



BOTH WINGED TIP MUST MEET AT THE END




BEFORE DOING THE EYES, D AND I LOOKED AT THE PHOTO THAT I HAD AND IT SEEMED LIKE J. LO HAD A PALE BLUE ALMOST GRAY EYE SHADOW.



D SUGGESTED I USE THE A SHIMMERY SLATE COLOUR FROM MY COASTAL SCENTS SHIMMER PALETTE.



I USED A GOLD SHIMMER SHADE ON MY BROW BONE AS HIGHLIGHTER.



I USED NADINE'S GIRLS ALOUD EYE LASHES BY EYELURE AND APPLIED BENEFIT'S PRRROWL ON THE TIPS OF THE TOP AND BOTTOM LASHES.




OH HOW I LOVE J LO'S FULL BROWS IN THE VIDEO! I TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY UP MY BROWS AND I HAD FUN MAKING MINE THICKER.



I USED BEN NYE'S BROW PENCIL TO OUTLINE THE NEW SHAPE OF MY BROWS AND TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE NATURAL I APPLIED BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT.




IN THE INTO YOU VIDEO, J. LO'S FACE WAS SO SCULPTED, THEREFORE CONTOURING IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THIS LOOK.



I USED MY CONTOUR AND BLUSH PALETTE FROM COASTAL SCENTS.



HER CHEEK COLOUR WAS BARELY THERE, I APPLIED THE LIGHTEST PINK ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS.




WHATEVER J. LO IS DOING, A PHOTOSHOOT, VIDEO OR RED CARPET APPEARANCE, HER SKIN ALWAYS LOOKS AMAZING!



TO COPY HER FLAWLESS SKIN, I USED MY GRAFTOBIAN WARM PALETTE AND COVERED MY DARK CIRCLES AND OTHER UNEVENNESS OF THE SKIN WITH MY COASTAL SCENTS CONCEALER PALETTE.



BEFORE POWDERING, I APPLIED NARS MULTIPLES IN COPACOBANA ON THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE, CHEEKPLANE, TOP OF THE CHEEKBONES.



I FINISHED MY BASE WITH MAC'S MINERALISE SKIN FINISH.




Hello Everybody! I hope that everyone is doing well, in great spirits and health. It has been a while since my last Make Up Look Post, I have been busy organising the 3rd Season of FACES, however, last weekend I was able to do a make up look that I have been dying to recreate since seeing its video.




Aside from being able to do this look, I was also able to spend time with my great friend and amazing photographer, Danabelle, who took the fab photos by the way. :)




I hope you all like the look and wishing everyone another great weekend!