About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FACES BY ANNA DE LEON SEASON THREE



Hi Everyone! Did you all have a great weekend? I surely hope so. :) I am so excited to share with you all that FACES by Anna de Leon is back on its 3rd season!


Season Three of Faces will be more exciting because aside from INGLOT, who I have been partners with during the last 2 seasons, another amazing brand which I trust is joining us!


DERMALOGICA will be joining me and INGLOT to help more and more women look and feel more beautiful and empowered!


There are so many great surprises to all my workshop attendees. :) Aside from the make over and professional photo shoot that I give to the 3 lucky winners, they will also receive skin beautifying facial packages from DERMALOGICA and of course a special prize from yours truly. :)




I hope to see you all on the 14th and 15th of October at DUCTAC, Mall of the Emirates. It will be another 2 days of beauty, fashion, wellness and empowerment!






FOR ENQUIRIES



T: +97150 384 0466







No comments: