About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DAZZLE IN NEUTRALS

DAZZLING EFFECT.



TIMELESS COLOURS


A LOOK THAT CAN TAKE YOU FROM THE OFFICE TO A NIGHT OUT



DEFINED LIPS.

BELT USED AS A NECKLACE


THE EYES



CHEEKS IN FOCUS


I LINED MY LIPS WITH MAC'S SPICE LIP LINER, FILLED IT IN WITH MAC VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 AND TOPPED IT OFF WITH LADY GAGA VIVA GLAM LIP GLASS IN GAGA 2.



I USED MAC'S TEDDY TO PRIME MY EYE LID. I ALSO APPLIED THE LINER ON MY LOWER LASH LINE. FOR THE WATERLINE, I USED MAC'S FELINE.

I USED THE DARKEST SHADE OF BROWN ALL OVER THE LID AND FOLLOWED UP WITH A MEDIUM BROWN SHADE ON THE CREASE.

I USED BOTH SHADES OF SHADOW TO SMUDGE ON THE LOWER LASH LINE.

FOR THE BROW BONE HIGHLIGHT I USED A SHADE THAT IS A CROSS BETWEEN GOLD AND GREEN.

I CURLED MY LASHES AND APPLIED 2 COATS OF L'OREAL DOUBLE EXTENSION MASCARA ON MY UPPER AND LOWER LASHES.


LATELY, I HAVE BEEN USING MY LIGHT BROWN BROW PENCIL FROM BEN NYE BECAUSE I HAD MY HAIR COLOURED. I ALSO USED BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT AND I SET MY BROWS IN PLACE WITH MIKYAJY'S BROW GEL.



I USED COASTAL SCENTS' CONTOUR AND BLUSH PALETTE TO CONTOUR MY CHEEKBONES. I USED IT ALSO TO PROVIDE A MATTE HIGHLIGHT.

I APPLIED THE LIGHTER OF THE 2 PINKS ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS.



I PRIMED MY SKIN WITH L'OREAL STUDIO SECRETS AND USED MY GRAFTOBIAN WARM PALETTE. I COVERED MY DARK CIRCLES SOME REDNESS AROUND MY NOSE WITH MY COASTAL SCENTS CONCEALER PALETTE.

I SET THE BASE WITH MY BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS POWDER.


Everyone loves neutrals... the rich browns, creamy beiges, soft ecrus, that it comes as no surprise when we see Make Up Companies produce palettes upon palettes of these wonderful shades. And again, you see Make Up Artists produce a number of great looks ranging from the most natural to the most dramatic with the same palettes.


I recently got my 88 Warm Palette from Coastal Scents through http://www.laylam.ae/ and here is the look that I made.


Hope you guys like it :)