About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, July 29, 2011

WEST SIDE STORY






SOME PHOTOS FROM THE PROGRAMME

WEST SIDE STORY

AFTER THE LAST SHOW WITH SCOTT

MS. ELISA DOUGHTY AS MARIA, YOURS TRULY
AND MS. SHONA WHITE AS ANITA

SMOKE IT UP!

WORKING ON MS. SHONA WHITE

JOSEPH FOWLER, DIRECTOR GIVING FINAL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE THE MATINEE

ERL FIXING UP

WORKING WITH INGLOT PRODUCTS DURING THE DRESS REHEARSALS

BRUSHES AND WIGS MAKE MY DAY

Hi Every one! I hope that you are all having a great weekend. I just want to share with you my experience in working for the Dubai adaptation of The West Side Story last week.

As a Make Up Artist, it is great to experience all forms of medium where your skills can be used. You always learn something new whether it will be in enhancing your skills of just you in total :)

Working on the Production gave me the an opportunity to work with world class performers like Ms. Shona White who gave a stellar performance as Anita and Ms. Elisa Doughty whose amazing voice is proof that she is 'Grace Under Pressure' personified.

Like all productions, West Side Story was not without challenges and I would like to thank my assistant Erl for being a great help, Jenny McCranie, Theatre Manager for putting out a lot of fires and of course to my Hunny for being the great man behind the great woman that he sees in me :)

No comments: