About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

JUNE BRIDE SPECIAL: PRETTY AND SIMPLE


THE FINAL LOOK! :)

THE HAIR
I MADE THE HAIR VERY SIMPLE WITH A HALF PONY TAIL.
SINCE THE HAIR STYLE IS VERY SIMPLE, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR CROWNING GLORY BE AT ITS HEALTHIEST, MEANING VERY SHINY.
TO ACHIEVE HIGH SHINE, I DRIED MY HAIR WITH BRAUN'S AIRSTYLER WITH IONTEC.
TO STRAIGHTEN AND ADD SOFT CURLS AT THE BOTTOM, I USED BRAUN'S SATIN LINER.

THE LIPS
I DEFINED MY LIPS WITH INGLOT'S LIPLINER IN 853 AND FILLED IT IN WITH INGLOT'S LIP PAINT IN 63

THE EYES
TO COMPLETE THE LOOK, I CURLED MY LASHES AND APPLIED 2 COATS OF INGLOT'S PERFECT LENGTH 'S MASCARA IN BLACK ON MY UPPER LASHES
(DON'T FORGET TO DE CLUMP AFTER THE FIRST COAT WITH A LASH COMB)
AND I ALSO APPLIED 2 COATS ON MY LOWER LASHES

THE EYES
I FURTHER DEFINED MY EYES WITH INGLOT'S LIQUID EYE LINER IN 52 VERY CLOSE TO THE LASH BED.

THE EYES
I USED INGLOT'S SHINE EYE SHADOW IN 30 FOR MY BROW BONE.
THE BROWS.
TO MAKE THE EYE LOOK MORE ALIVE, I LINED MY WATER LINE WITH INGLOT'S SOFT PRECISION LINER IN 31.
I DEFINED MY BROWS WITH NGLOT'S BROW POWDER IN 563 AND SET IT WITH THE BROW WAS IN 572.

THE EYES
FOR LONG LASTING EYE MAKE UP, I APPLIED INGLOT'S EYE MAKE UP BASE ALL OVER THE EYE AREA AND THE LOWER LASH LINE.
TO START THE EYE MAKE UP, I USED INGLOT'S SHINE EYE SHADOW IN 30 ALL OVER MY LID.
TO DEFINE MY EYES, I APPLIED INGLOT'S SHINE EYE SHADOW IN 42 ON MY CREASE. AND THE LOWER LASH LINE.

THE BASE
TO PREP MY SKIN, I APPLIED INGLOT'S UNDER MAKE UP BASE ALL OVER MY FACE.
I APPLIED INGLOT'S AMC FOUNDATION IN MW102.
(THIS FOUNDATION IS SO LIGHT, YOU CAN LAYER IT AND IT WILL STILL LOOK NATURAL.)
I COVERED MY DARK CIRCLES WITH INGLOT'S CREAM CONCEALER IN LW 200.
TO SET THE BASE, I POWDERED WITH INGLOT'S PRESSED POWDER IN 65.
TO GIVE MY CHEEKS THE NATURAL FLUSH, I APPLIED INGLOT'S AMC BLUSH IN 53.
TO COMPLETE THE BASE, I APPLIED INGLOT'S HIGHLIGHTING POWDER IN 83 ON THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE AND CHEEK PLANE FOR THAT LIT FROM WITHIN EFFECT.


There is nothing like a bride who looks radiant because of make up that is barely there. I always tell my brides my their look for their big day should not make them look different, rather it should be a prettier version of themselves.

This look is so simple, I only used 2 shades of eye shadows. The base application did not require so much products as well.

So, I hope you ladies like this look and that you get to try it out yourselves. :)

No comments: