About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, July 22, 2011

JUNE BRIDE SPECIAL: A HUGE THANK YOU!



The entire months of June and July have been an amazing experience for me. It was not only about sharing tips and pieces of advice to would-be brides, but it was also about reliving those joyous moments where life and love is celebrated.

Events as joyous as weddings are not just about the bride and groom professing their love for one another for the rest of their lives, it is also about family, yours and his; friends - yours and his. The unifying power of weddings is amazing!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the resource persons whom I interviewed for this special. To Dermalogica for giving away a fab bridal package to one lucky bride to be :). I would also like to congratulate Faith for sending in her love story and winning the Bridal Package. Enjoy the ultimate pampering, I know I did! :)

To all couples, engaged, married for a while, married for a long time, I salute you for making us believe that happily-ever-after does exist. :)


No comments: