About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

JUNE BRIDE SPECIAL: HAIL TO THE NEW BRIDE TO BE, KIM K!


FOR A MORE SOPHISTICATED LOOK, PULL YOUR HAIR TO ONE SIDE AND ACCENT IT WITH A FLOWER AND YOU ARE READY FOR A SPECIAL NIGHT OUT. :)

THE FINISHED LOOK :)
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW HAIR COLOUR AS WELL.

I USED MAC'S SPICE LIP LINER TO DEFINE MY LIPS AND I FILLED IT IN WITH ONE OF NYX'S GLOSSES FROM THE NUDE LIP PALETTE.

I LINED MY WATER LINE WITH MAKE UP FOREVER'S AQUA COLOUR BLACK LINER AND SMUDGED IT ON MY LOWER LASH LINE.

WITH A MAC 219 BRUSH, I SMUDGED SOME BLACK AND DARK BROWN SHADOW ON MY LOWER LASH LINE AS WELL

I LINED MY UPPER LASH BED WITH MIKYAJY'S BLACK FELT TIP LINER.

I CURLED MY LASHES AND APPLIED TWO COATS OF DIOR SHOW EXTASE MASCARA ON MY UPPER AND LOWER LASHES.


I PRIMED MY EYE AREA WITH INGLOT'S EYE MAKE UP BASE.
I USED MAC'S FOOLS GOLD ON THE TEAR DUCTS, A GOLDEN ORANGE SHADE FROM NYX'S BRONZE GODDESS PALETTE ON THE MIDDLE LID, DARK BROWN MATTE SHADOW ON THE OUTER V AND A BLACK SHADOW AS WELL FOR MORE DEFINITION FROM COASTAL SCENT'S NEUTRAL PALETTE.

ANOTHER ONE OF KIM K.'S TRADEMARK IS HER BEAUTIFUL THICK BROWS, WHICH I, UNFORTUNATELY DO NOT HAVE.

FOR THIS REASON, I HAD TO PENCIL IN MY BROWS AND APPLY SOME BENEFIT BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT TO CREATE FULLNESS AND I KEPT IT IN PLACE WITH MIKYAJY BROW GEL.

CONTOURING AND HIGHLIGHTING IS KEY TO KIM K'S LOOK.

I USED A MAKE UP FOREVER'S CONTOURING KIT TO CONTOUR MY CHEEKBONES, TEMPLES AND THE SIDES OF MY NOSE.

FOR MY HIGHLIGHT I CHOSE MAC'S CHEZ CHEZ LAME FROM THEIR CHAMPALE COLLECTION.

I OPTED FOR CHRISTIAN DIOR'S BRONZER TO ADD COLOUR TO MY FACE.
I PREPPED MY SKIN WITH L'OREAL STUDIO SECRETS PRIMER AND FOLLOWED IT WITH KRYOLAN PAINTSTICK.

I TONED DOWN THE REDNESS AROUND MY NOSE AND COVERED MY DARK CIRCLES WITH MAC'S PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER.

TO FINISH THE BASE I POWDERED WITH REVLON COLORSTAY POWDER.

START WITH A VERY A CLEAN AND MOISTURISED FACE. I USED CLINIQUE'S MOISTURE SURGE TO KEEP MY SKIN HYDRATED.

THE GORGEOUS KIM K. SPORTING A LOOK CREATED BY MARIO DEDIVANOC.

After the Royal Wedding, we thought that there won't be another Wedding to Watch for quite a while, but were we surprised when the gorgeous Kim K. announced her engagement to Kris Humphries! :)

So, to start the June Bride Blog Special, I would like to pay tribute the another Gorgeous Bride To be, Kim Kardashian.

This look that I created was inspired by one of the many amazing looks that Mario Dedivanovic has created for Kim, however, made my version slightly less darker.

Hope you ladies enjoy this blog post and wish you all a great weekend :)

No comments: