About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I AM COTTON CANDY, PLEASED TO MEET YOU.

CINCHED THE WAIST WITH A CORSET BELT FROM SPLASH.

THE FLASH OF MY CAMERA DIMMED THE PINKNESS OF MY ZARA CARDIGAN. UNDERNEATH IS AN ARMANI JEANS DRESS WHICH HAS A DEEP NECKLINE. CHOSE TO BUTTON UP TO BE MORE APPROPRIATE.
I AM NOT GOING INTO MY SECOND CHILDHOOD. JUST THOUGHT THAT A NICE HEAD BAND FROM KIKAY CORNER WOULD COMPLETE THE LOOK AND IT DID.

A Favourite Childhood Snack/Treat came to mind when I picked up my Wednesday outfit...Cotton Candy. :) I remember when I was in Grade School outside the gates of St. Scho, I'd ask my Mama Nita to buy me the pinkest cotton candy from the Manong and his tin Cotton Candy Machine :)

Years passed and they have glamourised cotton candy and produced more flavours like grape and strawberry and many others.

Its great to re visit Childhood memories, makes you warm and fuzzy and extremely happy! :)

No comments: