About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A HUMAN FONDANT CAKE

THE 2011 VERSION... JUST WITH A BELT.

THE DRESS WITHOUT THE BELT

THE TIERS OF MY SKIRT

DECIDED TO AIR DRY MY HAIR TODAY. WHEN IT DRIED I PARTED IT ON THE SIDE AND MADE A LOW CHIGNON. JUST BEFORE MEETING HUNNY, I UNTIED MY HAIR ET VOILA! SUMMER WAVES. :)

WITH MONICA BELUCCI

It seems to me that my outfits for the week have been inspired by food. First was the cotton candy and now the layers of my skirt reminds me of a fondant cake! lol! Oh, even my Sunday Outfit reminded me of something edible, Those Candy Sours! hehehe.

This dress that I am wearing dates back to 2006, I think and its a very special dress. Though very inexpensive, less than an AED 100, its from the Children's Section of Red Corner, a shop in Dragon Mart, I wore this when I attended The Cartier Polo Event and met Monica Belucci. She was GORGEOUS!

Moral of the Story, there are inexpensive pieces that can last a long time and still look new :)

By the way, it still is pink but took the pic with my bb, photo does look washed out.

No comments: