About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

SUNDAY AT TIFFANY'S

WHEN I GET THE MEAN REDS, I HEAD TO TIFFANY'S :)


BURGUNDY CROC SKIN BAG FROM YSL

PEEP TOE SANDALS FROM NEW LOOK

Hi Everyone! So, I finally succumbed to the Colour Blocking craze :) What better way to start the week than with a splash of colour!

I picked this A Line dress from Zara which Hunny says reminded him of Tiffany. The cut and colour of the dress set the mood for the day. To complete the look, I slipped on my Orange peep toe sandals from New Look and my YSL Burgundy Bag. Et voila..... A look that is in season but still classic.

No comments: