About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, May 6, 2011

SUMMERIZE!

TOP: ZARA
DENIM SHORTS: ZARA
WEDGES: SOME SMALL ITALIAN SHOP IN MILAN
BAG: LV PALERMO BAG


Hi Everyone! I hope that you are all having a great time and enjoying Spring/Summer. I just got back from a 2 week holiday and I feel amazing! Its great to be home with family and friends.

So, what's everyone been up to lately? Have loads to share with you all.

They say, 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.' So, when I was back home in the Philippines and everyone was sporting shorts ...well, you know? So, when I came back to Dubai, I decided to bring a piece of Rome with me... in my SHORTS :)

Following the Spring/Summer Trends for 2011, I opted to do minor colour blocking, seen at Prabal Gurung, Jill Sander. Minor because, as you know, I am not very big fan of colour. I squeezed in another 2 trends, The Exotic as seen on the shows of Vera Wang, Lanvin, Dries Van Noten and my shorts as seen on Marc Jacobs show.

Be in Full Bloom this Spring/Summer, embrace a little colour or a lot if you like :)

2 comments:

Edez said...

your top look so chic :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks Edez :)