About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

FAST 5 @ ONE

KEEPING IT COOL WITH ZARA SHIRT, ZARA DENIM SHORTS, VINCCI LOW HEELED SANDALS

I HAVE NEVER FELT SO SMALL! HEHEHE


MODERN ARCHITECTURE COMPLIMENTS THIS AMUSEMENT PARK'S THEME

LET'S RACE!

FERRARI RED IS FOXY!

AMAZING DESIGN

ITALIANS DO IT THE BEST!

A VINTAGE ALFA ROMEO


PETROL ANYONE?

To celebrate 365 days of Bliss, Hun took me to Ferrari World last this weekend. :) I am not a car afficionado but to see the history, of one of the fastest cars in the world is just an awesome experience.

And of course, how can you not ride the fastest roller coaster in the world??? Twice, for that matter!

Here's hoping that everyone had a great weekend :)

3 comments:

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

I have a thing for denim shorts and you are rockin them beautifully. I've never had issues with my figure but always steered clear of shorts because of my semi thick legs.....

I'm feeling kind of daring this summer however! Fabulous outfit!

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thank you hellnotes, tis the season to bare those pins! Go for it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to discover this. Good job!