About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

ONE, TWO, THREE..... FIRE!

FEELING GROOVY AND 70'S IN MY HUNNY'S HANES SHIRT, NEW LOOK FLARES, ALDO WEDGES, PRADA SUNNIES AND LOUIS VUITTON PALERMO BAG.

I USED A GLOC .22 MM PISTOL.

GOLF AND SHOOTING CLUB, SHARJAH

My love for espionage and spy films made Hunny and I decide to try some real rifle shooting yesterday at the Golf & Shooting Club in Sharjah.

The instructors were very thorough and they emphasised the importance of safety all the time.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

Also visit my webpage payday uk