About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, March 14, 2011

MY HAIR UPDATES

And now it's past my shoulders. Promise to take care of my hair more buy not colouring it anymore and going for monthly trims and hot oil treatments. :)

Soon enough I was able to put my hair in Velcro Rollers :)

I decided not to cut my hair and endure the growing pains. hehehe


Decided to have it cut to just to update my look and see if it will fit me.
I did experience a lot of growing pains and contrary to a lot of people's beliefs, short hair is more high maintenance than long hair.


I have always had long hair.
Hi Everyone! I am happy to report that my hair is now past my shoulders :) Soon enough I will be able to cut the remaining coloured sections of my hair and it will be naturally back to black :)
Just to show you a brief history of my hair :)







No comments: