About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

COASTAL SCENTS THINK PINK PALETTE DAY LOOK

A very simple, clean and everyday look using Coastal Scents Think Pink Palette
THE LIPS
I used Mikyajy's Lip Pencil in pink and I filled in my lips with a lip balm.
THE EYES
I used Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Truffle on the lash bed, applied 2 coats of Dior Show Mascara on the upper lashes.
I also applied a light gray eyeshadow on the lash line to softly define the eyes.

THE EYES
There are so many shades of pink to choose from but I opted for a medium shade and I applied it all over the lid and on the lower lash line.
I applied a slightly lighter shade of pink on my crease and blended it with a MAC 217 brush.
For the highlight, I applied a sea shell pink shade on the brow bone
THE EYES
I used MAC's Fresco Rose Paint Pot all over the lid and on the lower lash line

THE BASE.
I used INGLOT's Pre Make Up Base followed by Chanel Matt Lumiere Foundation and Powder.
Going with the Think Pink Theme, I applied NARS Blush in Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks.
An easy, every day look using the Coastal Scents Think Pink Palette. Watch out for the review and an evening look :)

No comments: